Friday, September 20, 2013

Changes... and stuff.

It's time I update this blog and stay at it. And what that means for you is more stuff to read in between my releases and hopefully a chance for all of us to get to know each other. Oh, yeah, and perhaps some Jonathan Black.  :)

I'm going to start a new feature where I'm publishing the private diary of Isabella Grace. Yes, be excited. It's her most private thoughts and follows her life before Jonathan Black and during those first days when she met him... when she fell in love with him long before he ever placed a hand to her body.

The next feature is going to be about Alex Slader. As a many with so much to say, I'm going to share it. Like I said... what's hotter than a billionaire? A rockstar billionaire! Just wait until you read what Alex Slader has to say. My advice... have a cup of ice handy when reading to cool yourself off.  

In other news, the next book in the With the Rockstar series will come in October. These stories are longer and deeper than anything in By His Command. I promise you... every sentence is connected to the entire story. Before I sat to touch With the Rockstar, I mapped out ALL THE BOOKS. Something you read in the first one will have purpose in the last book. Don't miss this series. 

I've received TONS of questions about Hopeless Command. I know, I miss Aiden. I miss Elsie. The series is alive but I have nothing to offer in terms of another book or a release date. What I'd like to do... I'd like to find a way to expand the series. Make the books longer, more enjoyable for everyone. I have to come up with an idea to do this... I want to know more about Elsie and Aiden. I want to know more about Wicked. And I want all of you to have that too. I beg you to be patient so I can come up with the best books possible to offer.  

As always, THANK YOU for the love and support. You've brought Jonathan, Aiden, and Alex to life. These are important men in my life... and they never leave me alone. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for bringing back Jonathan Black, I'm so happy. Plus I can not wait for the continuing story of hopeless command. I love all your books.

    ReplyDelete