Monday, March 4, 2013

Hot Monday Update

Just wanted to stop in and say hey to everyone.  :)

I've been hard at work, balancing my time with Jonathan Black and Aiden Delmaro.  (Such a hard life, right?)

I can safely now say that BOTH By His Command #6 and Hopeless Command #2 are in the final processing stages of their publishing lives... if that makes sense.  What that actually means is that by the end of March, both books will be released.

You'll get to see what happens with Isabella Grace and the mystery person texting her... and you'll get to see what Aiden has in store for innocent Elsie...

I really love this books and these characters.  They are hot and wild.  And if I may say so... when you read Hopeless Command #2 - INDULGE - it'll make you sweat.  It's so good, so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment