Friday, February 8, 2013

By His Command #5 - HIS URGE!

Yes, it's finally here.  I apologize for the early morning delays, but everything is now live and ready.  This is By His Command #5 - HIS URGE.  This is my personal favorite so far.  It's the longest of all the books and I would LOVE to hear from all of you as you read it.

And don't forget... next week I'll be launching my next series, HOPELESS COMMAND!

What an exciting time and I have all of you to thank.  I really appreciate all the support.  :)



10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is ..his lust..coming out.....i cant wait i love these books....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book 6 will be out soon. Thank you for all the support! :)

    http://www.amazon.com/Ana-W.-Fawkes/e/B00AVZLLE8/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was such a cliff hanger..... I took it out on my husband.

      Delete
  4. How many books do you think the hopeless command series will have? I hate the suspense of waiting, I read all of the (his urge books) 1-5 in a day. I want to hold off to start the new series till I have a few to read back to back. :-) keep them coming!!!!! Love them.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right now Hopeless Command is set for 5 books. They are a little bit longer than the By His Command books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will keep writing By His Command as long as you all keep reading the series. Right now, there are 8 books planned...

    ReplyDelete
  7. O lord plz ....make the books longer i am reading them in one day..i cant stand waiting for the new one to come out..its killing me... so i am done with the lust...when is the next one coming out........plz say soon..lol...i love these books

    ReplyDelete