Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Surprise...

I know I've been hinting at a surprise the past week... and it actually comes in two parts.

First, I want everyone to know that By His Command #5 will be released early!  Next week!  Get excited!

Okay, now for the real surprise...

I'm launching a new series!  The title is HOPELESS COMMAND and the first book, Temptation is due out on Valentine's Day.  How perfect, right?  I'll be running a special for the initial release as a thank you to everyone who supported By His Command.
The really cool news is that By His Command will still be alive and well... and while you're waiting for the next book, you can read Hopeless Command.  I can't tell you how excited I am about this series.  Wait until you meet Aiden Delmaro... a sexy, wild billionaire who one night in a strip club sets his eyes on an innocent looking woman.  She turns out to be Elsie, and yes, Elsie is very innocent.  Her roommate, however, named Wicked, isn't so innocent... she's a stripper.
Trust me, this gets hot and wild, and fast!

Here's the cover...


No comments:

Post a Comment