Friday, September 7, 2012

Welcome to my little world.

~Thanks for stopping by!~

My name is Ana Fawkes and my two passions in life are books and sex.  They both, for me, hold so many things... so many emotions.... they can be deep; they can be real; they can change your life; they can make you explore yourself; or they could just be something to have and hold for a few hours.  ;)

I generally only care to write about what literary experts would call 'alpha males' meaning men who are in control either with power, money, domination, or some kind of sexy combination of two or more.

I'm a woman and I believe we are empowered by our own souls, but let's not forget that sometimes to grow you have to succumb.

And plus... what woman doesn't love to read about money, power, and sex?  

A. Fawkes

No comments:

Post a Comment